Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life as Art

I did not get much accomplished last week. In anticipation of the holiday weekend, I was busy packing and cleaning. I have to laugh at how my perspective has changed since starting this program! Studying stars and crosses, I now see potential subjects everywhere. In Portland, Gracie asked me about a couple of cell phone towers and, as I'm looking, I realize there are some very interesting cross angles and backgrounds as we pass by. I've begun to see stars and crosses everywhere and potential for interesting studies. I feel like another part of my brain has been turned on that was somehow dormant. I like it!!
We're heading off to pick blueberries this morning at Haven Farms down the street, and then I will cut stamps and work on my papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment